Thursday, October 13, 2005

NeedyGirl

That's the name of my blog today. NeedyGirl. I am so needy today! I just want to be babied and told what a great person I am. I want everyone to say "YEA! YEA for Joni! She is so great! Wow!" And even if everyone did that, it wouldn't be enough. I would just think, Oh they are just saying that. Ever have one of those days? I feel like such a girl.

Well that felt good to get off my chest. I don't know exactly why I feel so needy. Maybe it is because I have a horrific headcold and we have to go out tonight. Or, maybe it is because one of my pals here is mad at me over something really stupid and might remain so for awhile. Or, maybe it is because I am discouraged in my writing. Or maybe it is because I had to watch Ann Coulter on TV last night, and we all know how I feel about her. Or, maybe it is because the sky is grey. Who the hell knows? Best to just get over it.

There. Over it.

I must go and get our tickets for the Leon Redbone concert tonight. Then, pick up Jack and take him to piano and admit to the teacher that we never practice.

Over and out for now.

1 comment:

Princess said...

There's nothing wrong with being a needy girl. I am being one myself recently. I think it's all a phase we go through every now and then, when we are tired and just want someone to tell us we are appreciated. Hopefully the head cold will improve and the concert will take your mind off things at least for a bit. Take care!! ::hugs::

pink sparkly princess