Sunday, December 25, 2005

Phil & Kate


Phil & Kate
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
Happy Christmas to all.

I am absolutely exhausted but I couldn't resist posting this picture of Phil and Kate before I hit the hay.

It goes without saying that I adore Katie and I just love Phil and Kate as a couple. If Kate doesn't marry him someday, I will have adopt him to keep him in the family. They have known each other for years from summer camp and started dating about three and a half years ago.

I will blog more this week about our holiday and about life in general. This Christmas was a good one...Jack was a gem. He actually got a little overcome with emotion when he opened his new T-Rex plush toy that Santa gave him. It was incredibly sweet.

Tomorrow we drive eleven hours to see Chris's parents. I am not looking forward to the drive but I always enjoy visiting them. It is relaxing.

I will write from the road. I have missed blogging.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Adorable couple. Is he Jewish?