Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My New Favorite Product & Little Jack's Double Bind


Lip Shimmer
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers. Just had to tell you about them. About three bucks each, great colors and feel so great to wear. There. Now you know.

Tonight, Jack called me from his room after we had put him to bed. I went to see what he wanted. He looked a little unhappy.

"Mommy, I don't want you to leave on Friday to go to that place you were planning to go."

"I'm not going this weekend, so you don't have to worry about it. Let me tuck you in. It is time for bed."

(Wailing a little) "I'm still so sad!"

"Why? I'm not going."

"But now I won't get the special treats you were going to bring back for me." Bottom lip starts to quiver. Drops head into hands. Despair.

Ah, the life of a five year old.

Made a fabulous spaghetti squash dish for dinner, in keeping with Dr. Spoilsport's no starch plan. It actually was delicious and filling. Well, it was filling for about twenty minutes. Then, I was starving. I think I get to have a snack of four almonds or something wild like that before bed. Whoopee.

No comments: