Sunday, January 29, 2006

My New Fitness Class


Poledance
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
Okay people, get ready for this. The newest exercise craze is STRIP AEROBICS. I am not kidding. I don't have all the information yet, but you can be sure I am on the case. This photo must have been taken in the poledance segment of the class.

I can't believe what a great idea this is! You can get in shape and learn a new job skill AT THE SAME TIME! This is great for moms like me who don't have time to both learn new skills AND work out. I have been thinking lately that it is time for me to start a new career but I have been unsure about what to do. Now I know. I do like to keep in shape and I do want to earn some cash. There are a few strip joints in Bloomington so getting a job shouldn't be a problem. Geez, why didn't I think of it before?

No comments: