Friday, January 20, 2006

Wow!


Wow!
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
I am absolutely on a boot frenzy. These yummy beauties are being sold on ebay today. I am considering them because, again, Bloomington needs them and I am just the girl to wear them. And sadly, I had to return the Pucci snow boots that caused such a little stir here. They just didn't fit right and I couldn't justify the money for a not-right fit even though I LOVED them. I don't know if I will buy the ebay boots. We will see how I feel later, I guess.

I am really posting this blog so I can get warmed up to do some writing for my class, which, starts on Monday. I just can't seem to get going for it and I thought that this might help.

Jack is at school and the house is quiet. I am loving the peace but I have to admit that I am frustrated that I set this time aside to write and I have nothing worthwhile to say. Maybe I should shop on the internet instead? Hmm. There's a thought.

Well, I am going to give it another try. I am not hopeful, though. Perhaps I should stick to baking.

No comments: