Friday, February 17, 2006

Caramelholic



Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
My name is Joni and I am a caramelholic. I am now obsessed with finding the perfect caramel recipe. This would be fine except I cannot stop eating them. I am going to make one more batch to mail to those who have requested them and then, I must stop. Otherwise, I will be getting requests from the circus to be their fat lady.

Last night we had a tornado warning...in FEBRUARY!!!??? The winds were impressive and kept me up most of the night, rattling the windows. I am tired as a result, so I am off to watch a movie (The Aristocrats) with my valentine and go to bed with my new favorite book. Who knew that War and Peace was such a page turner? (I should have known, having read it about ten years ago...but this time it is even better.)
Bye for now from the soon to be fat lady. I guess I should learn how to sing...

2 comments:

Joni McGary's inner desire said...

after reading this blog again, I have decided to devote time and energy into sending caramels and chocolates to my darling daughter Kate in St. Louis. She needs them to keep up her rapidly growing figure. Besides, didn't you hear? Fat is good for you! I have to go bake now.

Mark Peacock said...

The least you can do is blog the winning recipe...