Friday, February 03, 2006

Le Corbusier


Love it!
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
This is the chaise I am going to order this week for our living/family room. At least half, and probably more, of my readership will hate it. Some (Jackie) will appreciate the excellent design and applaud my very very good taste. I don't know if I will order this longue in the canvas/leather as shown or if I will custom order one in a pebbled deep brown leather. I will have to look at the swatches. I am completely excited about this piece of furniture. I know it will look just perfect in the corner of the room that I have in mind.

Remember my Louis Ghost Chair? (The photo is in my very first BloomingtonGirl blog entry.) I took a chance on it and I have to say that it is one of my favorite pieces. I know that this will be in that category.

.


No comments: