Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dancing with my Baby


Dancing
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
That Jack, he can dance! He even twirled me a few times. It was incredibly cute. I couldn't resist posting this one, even though I will be so glad to spend most of my day away from the little fellow tomorrow. We have seen entirely too much of each other the past three days.

It is Sunday evening, a few minutes to Soprano time. Love that show.

As I write, I simmering a Tuscan White Bean w/ Rosemary soup and I must say that it smells absolutely divine. I have not made the recipe before. If it tastes as good as it smells, I will post the recipe.

We have been toying with the idea of selling the McMansion as I might have mentioned in this post. After all, it would feel rather funny to me and Chris not to have a major upheaval per year. Now, with moving here, Meg's wedding, and Chris's surgery behind us, we've been feeling rather too relaxed. So, we brainstormed one night over cocktails and decided to think about moving as a way to raise our stress levels to normal.

Seriously, this house is really too big and we would rather live in something more manageable. The problem in this town is that there is nothing good on the market. That is what our experience was two years ago and it is probably why we jumped on this place. Don't get me wrong. It is a lovely house in many ways. It just is too big for us.

Well, I must go to watch the Sopranos. More later right here.

1 comment:

Zombie Drew said...

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060501102509990015&ncid=NWS00010000000001

That's all I gotsta say.