Monday, May 29, 2006

So Cute


So Cute
Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
Does this just kill you? This is Jack and the little girl he danced with (and ran around with) at the recent family wedding. Jack was so proud in his suit.

It is Memorial Day and we just got home from the pool. It is a million degrees out and I want to stay inside and eat potato salad all day long. Is there a law against that? I was supposed to get back on the healthy eating track today but I can't because we have leftover potato salad in the house and I can't resist it. We had a cookout last night...thus the leftover.

Meg & Betsy left this morning. Kate has a friend her until tomorrow. Thursday, Kate leaves for NYC. I won't know what to do with myself...

More later. I need to get back into writing practice.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

He can do better............

Florida Perrywinkle, The Media Wave Collective said...

I was just going to say those exact same words!