Friday, August 25, 2006

Lucky Me

Loyal readers, I haven't posted in a few days because my amazing friend Cindy has been visiting from Springfield Center, NY. Cindy and I go back to elementary school, believe it or not. Those of my readers who grew up in Herkimer will not be amazed at hte longevity of our friendship because we all have that going on.

Cindy is the only friend of ours who has ever come to visit us in Indiana. To be fair, we do live entirely too far away from our friends back East and it wouldn't occur to many (or any) of them to trek out to Indiana of all places on a vacation. But, Cindy comes anyway. She came last summer and is here again. She wishes to keep the quality of her stay here a secret so that others are not encouraged to visit. She says she will be too jealous of them. It has been wonderful to have here here. I hate to see her leave tomorrow.

In other news, well, there isn't much. Life is good, what can I say? I will catch up later this weekend with a wittier (I hope) post.

No comments: