Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Driving Miss Val'ry

I am on my way out the door today to travel to Columbia SC to pick up a friend from surgery and drive her to Florida, where she lives. I will be back on Friday, full of stories about the drive. If any are interesting or funny, I shall post them here.

In other news, I might just stop reading ANY news for awhile. I don't know if it is good for me to get so fired up (see previous "Disgusted..." right here on this very blog. Before that realization I was considering trying to write an essay for the local paper with sentiments strongly expressed along the same lines as those in my "Disgusted" blog entry. Chris said - and I paraphrase - I don't mind if you want to do that but you might consider that some people might not want to be around you if you write stuff like that. At first I was put off by people not wanting to be around me. Then, I came to my senses. Perhaps I will reconsider writing the article.

More from the road, oh loyal readers.

1 comment:

perk said...

I occasionaly take a "break" from the news because I start to feel saturated and poisoned by it all. Focusing on beauty works for me--- trees,birds,the sky and of course, flowers...yeah, it sounds all airy-fairy but there it is.

Have a safe trip BloomingtonGirl.