Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Not-So-Little-Guy



Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
There is no mother on earth who does not think her kid gorgeous and I am no exception. I just want to eat him up.

In other news, I am feeling better than I was yesterday. A friend of mine threatened to ship her mother to me so I would have some real problems to complain about and that threat snapped me right out of my funk. Seriously, a long time and wise friend reminded me that I get like this when the fall starts coming around, so it shoudl be no surprise that I have been feeling blue. He also kicked my ass a bit about my writing and as a result, I finished a piece today and got it into form for submission. To what or where, I don't know yet, but by the end of the weekend, believe me, I will.

In other other news, Chris and I rented "The Big Lebowski" tonight. We hadn't seen it in years and really enjoyed it. I liked it more this time around. I might have mentioned that we use Netflix now and it is really great. I would never do that if I still lived in Fairfield, home of the finest video store on the planet. (Read their hilarious blog at the link below.)

Mediawave Blog

But, alas, I live in Bloomington now and the most convenient place to rent movies is the evil Blockbuster.

Well, off to bed now. More when more develops.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like you are ready for a convertible!

Seriously...even though I still have Jane home...it feels totally weird that Alex (1st grade) is out of the house till almost 4 and I have no idea what he is doing, what he is eating for lunch...etc. etc... and believe me ... I have enough work to do...but regardless...it is a shock to my system! I love/hate the fact that he (and Jane) are growing up... Once Jane is gone all day...believe me...everything in my house will shine...drawers will get emptied...etc... I look forward to it..and dread it all at the same time...I just have 2 more years to go before my grout will finally be white! I might need to check myself into a mommy asylum..because the thought of it just brought me to tears! :-0

Anne said...

gmAnd BTW! Jack IS gorgeous! :-)