Friday, September 29, 2006

W stands for Waste Material



Originally uploaded by Bloomington Girl.
I can't believe that I actually subscribe to this magazine. To be fair, I didn't realize that I was subscribing to both W and Vogue when I ordered Vogue. I arrived home from my trip today to find this idiotic tome in my office with this beyond rediculous picture of Janet Jackson on the cover. "Janet Jackson - She's slimmed down and fallen in love, but can she get her rhythm back?" Who cares? Someone must, but I don't. The photo makes me wonder if she is getting as wacko as her brother. Come on, doesn't she look really strange in this picture?

Other items of urgent import on the cover include:

The Fatted Calf: When You Can't Fit Into the Season's Boots
The College Coed with the $10 Million Condo
Living Large in Malibu, Paris and Scotland

I know I have no right to complain - after all, I did invite this waste of paper and ink into my very own mailbox . But, that won't keep me from commenting on the weirdness of it all.

With each passing day, I see more and more weirdness everywhere. I hope that it doesn't make me weird.

Or, perhaps it is already too late.

No comments: