Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BloomingtonGirl's Christmas Wish List

As promised in my post from earlier this evening, here it is...my Christmas Wish List.
  1. A good small digital video camera
  2. A new small whisk
  3. Fuzzy socks to wear to bed. (Your Bloomingtongirl is so sexy...)
  4. Slippers...UGHs or similar. Size 7
  5. Gloves!! Not fancy ones but a couple of pairs in fun colors. What colors? Glad you asked. I have a red coat, a black coat, a magenta coat and a maroon coat. Use your imagination. And, by the way, is it a couple of pair or a couple of pairs? Neither sounds right, but you get the idea.
  6. A 12-inch non-stick frying pan, preferably Calphalon or All-Clad.
  7. A large stockpot, NOT non-stick, preferably Calphalon anodized aluminum.
  8. An Apple 13" Mac Book. (My husband keeps suggesting I need a new laptop. Who am I to argue with him? I would actually enjoy having a new one for writing.)
  9. Ear muffs - furry ones?
That does it for now. Certainly, I don't expect to get everything on my list, nor do I need any of it. (Except for the small whisk, which, if I don't get, I shall buy for myself.)


No comments: