Saturday, November 18, 2006

Evolution

Don't fret, conservative readers . This picture is not meant to kick off a debate on creationism vs. evolution, though I did lift it from a most interesting site which sells tapes on topics like why the Earth is only 6000 year old. But, that is a topic for another time and place.

When I saw this picture, I thought of my own evolution since Thursday morning, when I was about as upright as the far left fellow. This morning, I feel somewhere between the slightly hunched and the upright apes. Perhaps if I build a little altar to Darwin and pray and genuflect (in a limited way, of course, due to my back), my own evolution will proceed more rapidly. I'll let you know what the results of that endeavor are.

1 comment:

mub said...

Just remember about that picture of evolution that the last image is left off: it's a woman! Keep healing--