Friday, December 01, 2006

BloomingtonGirl Decorates

Greetings Loyal Readers! This picture shows a sample of some of my new accent pillows. Aren't they completely boss? My husband gulped a few times and commented on their bright colors but with some encouragement, he soon agreed that they were wonderful.

It isn't all that visible in the background, but the pillow on the slipper chair is new as well and coordinates beautifully with the other two. Trust me, loyal readers...the pictures do not do the reality justice.

It is about a million degrees below zero here today due to the wind chill. Yesterday it was a balmy sixty degrees and then - WHAM - winter came calling. It's about time, but still, it was shocking. I need to add some earmuffs to my Christmas list on line. I shall do that after this post.

Tomorrow night we have courtside tix seats at the IU/Charlotte basketball game and because it is some big sorority rush weekend, I have been unable to get a babysitter!! My husband might have to take a guy friend while I stay home alone, sipping wine and watching a chick-flick. Hmm, wait a minute now, that might not be all bad. Anyway, I've got two more calls out for babysitters and after that, there remain no more options on my list.

Well, loyal readers, it is time for me to retire to my Tempur-Pedic bed with its lush flannel sheets - oh joy!- and Clarissa. I do hope that I finish it before I start getting glaucoma or detached retinas. I am on approximately page 200 of 1700. Eek.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Is that the Target logo on that pillow?

BloomingtonGirl said...

As a matter of fact, NO, it is not the Target Logo on that pillow.