Thursday, January 04, 2007

Who thought of a two-week vacation for kids?

Monday can't come soon enough, loyal readers. I love my kid but, frankly, if I have to hear MOM_MAY! one more time today, I might just have a nervous breakdown. Thank goodness for his early bedtime. It is delightful to have my thoughts to myself.

I haven't been blogging much because by the time eight 'o clock rolls around and Jack is in bed, my brain is mush. Next week, I fully expect to be back into the swing of my life.

I was going to upload some pictures of my Baumkuchen making process but for some reason, Blogger isn't letting me upload any pictures tonight. I know it is a great disappointment for my readers, but hang in there because I will try to post them tomorrow.

I cannot think of another thing to write, so I will wait until I can.

Good night, loyal readers.

No comments: