Saturday, April 28, 2007

BloomingtonGirl Shows Off

Loyal Readers, here are some photos of the packages I put together for gifts (the take-out package) and for two auctions this weekend. My cookies fetched $55 per "suitcase".
Am I showing off? Well, certainly. It occurs to me to feel embarrassed about showing off but then I remember that this is my blog and I can show off if I want to. I figure that most people reading this like me well enough not to mind.
I continue to get more ideas about how to package my stuff. It is a trivial thing as far as world events go but I really enjoy creating them and the people on the receiving end seem to be very happy to get them.




















































































3 comments:

KinderhookChef said...

Hmmmmmm. Mighty Molasses cookies. I do believe I have not had the opportunity to try these. I make a molasses cookie, go figure, and I think it is a dandy of a cookie, but now I see you have these "mighty" molasses cookies. Seeing that I have sampled your Jacksons and your brownies and your Jacksons and brownies I wonder if I might have the chance to try one or more of these. Tell you what. I have a pint of grade B 2007 Gagnon Family Maple Syrup that that is burning a hole on the shelf in my basement that I would be most willing to barter for a sample of the Mighty Molasses cookie. What say you BloomingtonChef?

BloomingtonGirl said...

Kinderhookchef,
I do, of course, say yes. There aren't many things this girl won't do for a pint of grade B 2007 Gagnon Family Maple Syrup.
Watch your mail.

Steph said...

My gosh, those are gorgeous packages!!!! Almost as nice as the cookies! (Stephanie - tea girl)