Friday, May 11, 2007

Mii & The Wii

I finally figured out how to play Wii sports. The problem I was having was the remote! We have three remotes and one is not functional. Once I figured that out, I was able to play easily. My favorite game is boxing. I am a bit concerned, however, about how giddy I get when I knock out my opponent. I just love to pummel away at the poor little screen figure. What does this say about me?

I am too tired from all my boxing to write much so I am going to leave it until tomorrow.

Plus, my hands are incredibly dry and I need to slather them with greasy lotion...not a good thing for my keyboard.

But, one last thing. I didn't finish Running with Scissors. I found it mostly unbelievable and I also found that I just didn't care at all what happened to the author/main character. A Loyal Reader gave me Dry to read, also by Augusten Burroughs and that looks more promising, though I am starting to think that Burroughs is greatly overrated as a writer. Still, I am hopeful that I will enjoy it. I shall start it after I finish my current delightful book, Make Way for Lucia by E.F. Benson. I am reading last of five or six novels in the formidable and funny Lucia series. A MUST READ for any Anglophile. More on those books some other time.

Good Night Wonderful Loyal Readers.

No comments: