Thursday, May 03, 2007

Too Much Java = Too Much Joni Jabbering

Loyal Readers, I just wanted to post this cry for help. I have two cups of coffee in the morning before I take Jack to school and then I can't stop talking to anyone who is within ear shot. The safest thing for me is to rush home without saying a word or to get immediately into the pool at the Y, where I would have serious trouble conversing while doing laps.

Why oh why do I talk so much, Loyal Readers??

Maybe I need to stop drinking coffee, but I suspect that the problem is much more deeply rooted than that. Maybe I am a genetically hard-wired Chatty Cathy with little hope of overcoming my innate nature. Oh, to be quiet and reserved with a Mona Lisa Smile. Let others wonder what is on my mind rather than telling them in verbal essays of 1000 words or more.

Well, I have to go but you can be sure that I will chat you up some more later. Especially if I have more coffee...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Java to your hearts content, BloomingtonGirl,Chating with you is always a pleasure. You bring quirky insight to my life and even though we might not share the same views we can express our thoughts and still be good buddys. It doesn't get much better than that! Peace!!

Perk said...

F#*k quiet and reserved! Communicate now, while we're here...the more we all connect with each other the better we'll all be. Jabber proudly!

BloomingtonGirl said...

Thank you Anonymous and Perk! I shall not silence my voice. (Besides, I have tried and really, really cannot.)

dick said...

Bye the jumping jingle eyed Chri.... my sentiments exactly Steven. I'm the same way. I go grocery shopping in this town and I'm yakking up a storm. I can't just ignore people with a quick hello. Being able to talk and chat and bump your gums and chew the fat are great qualities and show me that the person with diarrhea of the mouth at least has some personality and character. Keep on blabbering oh Bloomington Chef