Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello

Loyal Readers, my days this summer (so far) have felt quite chopped up with Jack's schedule and as a result, I am not getting done what I would like to get done. This is apropos of nothing, really, but there it is.

The photo has nothing to do with anything, either. I took it a couple days back on my "I-Sight" camera on my computer. I guess this is what I might look like wearing a Burka to someone on drugs.

I should be cleaning up my office instead of blogging, or doing some laundry instead of blogging, or worrying about how wide my hips are getting instead of blogging or perhaps applying copious amounts of some anti-aging cream to my face instead of blogging. But, here I am, blogging. I just don't have the energy to do anything else but ramble on right here on this very site. And, somehow, this rambling is very relaxing.

Well, I couldn't do it. I couldn't just sit still and write. It has been a good fifteen minutes since I ended the last paragraph and in that time, I hung up some shirts (out of the dryer), transferred a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer and started a new load. I also washed my face and slathered on eye cream, and some kind of fountain of youth serum followed by an overlay of night cream. And, so I am back, laundry in progress and skin rejuvenating as we speak.

Where was I? Yes, relaxing. Well, scratch that idea. And, now it is getting late and I really should be getting into bed to read and obsess about what I am going to pack to wear in NY this weekend.

No comments: