Saturday, August 11, 2007

Peter Piper

I wish that I could claim these beauties as my own, Loyal Readers, but I am not going to lie. This is a photo of lovely pickled hot peppers I took from the internet . I pickled hot peppers tonight but mine don't look quite as good as these. I am still a complete novice at packing relatively large items into jars and I end up with more empty spaces than I expect. I will post pictures of my pickled peppers tomorrow, but for tonight, I am done and in bed.

I was going to write more about a couple of lately compelling topics that have been on my mind. To wit, Botox (believe it or not), mothering (more accurately my poor attempt at good mothering during these last days of summer), and, of course, canning. Oh, yes, and a new ring that I have decided that I must have after seeing it on a new aquaintance today.

But, Loyal Readers, as with the pictures of my canning attempts from earlier this evening, you will have to wait until tomorrow. I am too tired to be too witty. And, writing without wit is like unsalted potato chips. Not worth the time.

Good night for now.

No comments: