Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farm Opens The Root Cellar

Hi Loyal Readers. You know by now that I am fan of Farm Bloomington, home of the best burger I have ever had. I just found out that they are opening their downstairs beer and bourbon bar, The Root Cellar, this weekend. It'll be open Friday night and Saturday nights. There will be aptly named bands each night. Friday The Fatted Calf String Band is playing. On Saturday, you can hear Two Greasy Hogs and a Mandolin. I think that it is a sort of soft opening, so consider yourselves "in the know". They are going to serve burgers & chips and other bar foods. YUM. I just love that place.

Maybe I'll see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BloomingtonGirl, appreciate the comments. I also like FARM. Check out the posts on FARM at http://www.chow.com/places/24914

BloomingtonGirl said...

Dear Chow.com,
I've used your website many times. Thanks for your stuff!