Monday, March 31, 2008

Testing...

Loyal Readers. Today marks a first for us. I am presenting my first video clip on this blog. I hope it is the first of many because I purchased a FLIP and want to get my money's worth. Today I will be trying to learn what amazing things I can do with the software on my computer that allows me to crop my clips and make little movies.

Stay tuned for the new and improved Electronically Savvy BloomingtonGirl. (And by the way..it took me about one hundred tries to get this to happen.)


video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I love that you keep learning new skills. MKP

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Nan

Anonymous said...

Jack is REALLY doing well. I am impressed with both Jack and Dawn (and of course, the fabulous facilitating/endlessly creative mother!). MKP

Valerie said...

Joni, I listened to this about a thousand times.

I cannot wait to spend Spring Break in Bloomington.

Our boys will be priceless together!

I love you, Val

Steph said...

Ah, this brings out the sappy side of me! SO Sweet!