Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Brief Post

Loyal Readers, I didn't want you to think that I had dropped off the face of the Earth. No, I have just been seriously busy for the past couple of weeks. All goes well here in our beautiful little hamlet of Bloomington. Today, Jack and I are meeting another mom & her sons at a playground so that Jack can get a little more pollen into his already protesting respiratory system. I expect that by mid afternoon, he will have rubbed his poor little itchy, watery eyes into a frenzy. Poor kid. We are trying out some new eye drops today, so maybe it won't turn out so bad. I'll keep you informed on breaking news in this area.

In other news, there is very little. I met my daughter, Meg, and her two perfect children at the Keystone Mall in Indy yesterday. It was really great to hang out with them. We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, a place I had never been. It was mobbed. I have to report that while there is nothing wrong with the food per se, the portions were rediculously HUGE and for a family type place, it isn't all that kid friendly.

Okay, gotta go hang out with my kid. More later.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so upset that our visit didn't get on the BLOG radar screen.

C'mon.....we can TAKE IT!!

Love you, Val

Anonymous said...

I need your views on Obama in Indiana. Have you gone to any rallies? Weigh in Bloomingtongirl! No, not that way..I would never!

FOK