Monday, February 22, 2010

Over the Moon

Loyal Readers, I write to you from the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport, where I am waiting for my connecting flight home. I should be doing homework (I have the first fifteen minutes of a play due tomorrow and I am a void of creative ideas for it), but I thought I would warm up my writing muscles by posting a little blog to you.

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to hear my play Over the Moon read in its entirety by six actors at the Vortex Theatre in Albuquerque. There were even people in the audience and the people even liked it!!! It needs a great deal of work but the experience was encouraging enough to keep me committed to the project.

It was really fun to reunite with the people I met in Albuquerque when I went to see my ten minute piece done. Two of the actors in my last play read in this one. I really really hope I can get this piece fully produced at some point. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Loyal Readers.


No comments: