Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful Food

I wish that I could share the aroma of this paste right here on this page. I suppose at some point we will have the technology to do that, for better or worse, but for now, Loyal Readers, you will simply have to imagine how gorgeously appetizing this smells. It is a paste made from fresh lemon zest, rosemary leaves, kosher salt, garlic, black pepper and olive oil. Otherworldly, if I do say so myself. I just finished rubbing it all over a leg of lamb, which I put in the fridge to marinate. I will roast it later to perfection and make my husband the happiest of all men.
Don't you wish you had a BloomingtonGirl cooking for you every night? Of course you do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! MKP

Steph said...

Mmmm....I do think I can smell it. Fabulous!

Paul said...

Just passed this little gem on to a neighbor who cooks, caters and is right at home with these kinds of recipes - he printed it out and is itching to try it. For me, if I cant sautée it, fugghetabodit. pt