Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting My Kid Ready for Sleep-Away Camp (Part 2.5)

This is a picture of my new PF Flyers. I love them. No. I LOVE them.

Now, on to our Summer Camp Preparedness Update.

I was just about to begin photographing each item I am packing for Jack for use in a pictorial inventory of his stuff. I intended to tape the inventory to the inside of his camp trunk so that when he packed to come home he could know what he should be packing.

(I am pausing here so you can get over your hysterical laughter at such a ridiculous over the top obsessive notion.)

A special thanks goes out to my friend Jenny for intervening and giving me some tough love. She talked me down from this ledge and now I am happy to report that I shall just throw said items into said trunk with careless abandon and make myself a cocktail.

More later.


No comments: